- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Verizon Communications
Verizon recently released a commercial exposing the ways parents prevent their daughters from engaging in science, technology, engineering and math.
Commercials seem to be having a feminist moment with Pantene and Verizon releasing ads addressing gender dynamics at work and school. But does it empower women?
The Capitals may need a strong start in October if they hope to be playing in mid-April.
The Capitals released their eight-game preseason schedule today. Check it out.
Jordan McRae last played at Verizon in an ugly 37-36 loss to the Hoyas. He fared better in his return Monday for a pre-draft workout with the Wizards.
One might be hidden in a cross on a church lawn. Others are disguised as a cactus in the desert, a silo in farm country or a palm tree reaching into a sunny sky.
One of the hidden benefits of AT&T's $48.5 billion planned purchase of DirecTV is that it raises the possibility of making DirecTV's programming crown jewel, NFL Sunday Ticket, more broadly available on mobile devices.
In two rounds of playoffs for the Wizards, the home team has won just two of 10 games, including them being 0-2 in this series with the Pacers.
Despite their rebounding woes, the Pacers don't plan to crash the glass with more bodies. Defending John Wall in the open court remains top priority.
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) is scheduled to vote Thursday on Chairman Tom Wheeler's proposal to adopt new net neutrality regulations.
In shooting just 33 percent, missing 10 free throws and having John Wall commit seven turnovers, the Wizards set a franchise playoff low in a 85-63 loss to the Pacers.
The Big Ten tournament will take place at the Verizon Center in 2017, a source confirmed to CSN on Monday evening. Details here.
Washington has lost every game it has played against the Pacers at Bankers Life Fieldhouse, 12 in all, dating back to the final game of the 2006-07 season.
The community of Kraemer recently cut the ribbon on a long-awaited delivery from AT&T Wireless - its first cellphone tower.
Though the Wizards emerged from their opening series against the Bulls moderately healthy, they have not had a break of such length since the All-Star weekend in mid-February.