- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Eric Cantor says he’ll resign on Aug. 18
- Ted Nugent slams ‘lying freaks’ at liberal media: I’m ‘doing God’s work’
- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Verizon Communications
Verizon recently released a commercial exposing the ways parents prevent their daughters from engaging in science, technology, engineering and math.
Commercials seem to be having a feminist moment with Pantene and Verizon releasing ads addressing gender dynamics at work and school. But does it empower women?
The Capitals may need a strong start in October if they hope to be playing in mid-April.
The Capitals released their eight-game preseason schedule today. Check it out.
Jordan McRae last played at Verizon in an ugly 37-36 loss to the Hoyas. He fared better in his return Monday for a pre-draft workout with the Wizards.
One might be hidden in a cross on a church lawn. Others are disguised as a cactus in the desert, a silo in farm country or a palm tree reaching into a sunny sky.
One of the hidden benefits of AT&T's $48.5 billion planned purchase of DirecTV is that it raises the possibility of making DirecTV's programming crown jewel, NFL Sunday Ticket, more broadly available on mobile devices.
In two rounds of playoffs for the Wizards, the home team has won just two of 10 games, including them being 0-2 in this series with the Pacers.
Despite their rebounding woes, the Pacers don't plan to crash the glass with more bodies. Defending John Wall in the open court remains top priority.
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) is scheduled to vote Thursday on Chairman Tom Wheeler's proposal to adopt new net neutrality regulations.
In shooting just 33 percent, missing 10 free throws and having John Wall commit seven turnovers, the Wizards set a franchise playoff low in a 85-63 loss to the Pacers.
The Big Ten tournament will take place at the Verizon Center in 2017, a source confirmed to CSN on Monday evening. Details here.
Washington has lost every game it has played against the Pacers at Bankers Life Fieldhouse, 12 in all, dating back to the final game of the 2006-07 season.
The community of Kraemer recently cut the ribbon on a long-awaited delivery from AT&T Wireless - its first cellphone tower.
Though the Wizards emerged from their opening series against the Bulls moderately healthy, they have not had a break of such length since the All-Star weekend in mid-February.