- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - verizon wireless
Cincinnati Bell says it has agreed to sell its wireless service to Verizon Wireless in a deal worth about $210 million.
Verizon Wireless says it aims to add 42 full-time retail and sales jobs in Maine, part of larger recruitment effort to add 330 employees in New England.
HTC is updating its flagship HTC One smartphone by giving it a larger screen, better software and more camera features.
Verizon Wireless has announced plans to hire more than 400 new employees throughout Georgia.
Verizon Wireless says it is looking to fill 41 full-time retail and sales jobs in New Hampshire.
Verizon Wireless is adding more than 160 jobs at its call center in Mankato.
IndyCar announced a multi-year agreement with Verizon on Friday that will make the telecommunications giant the title sponsor of the series.
It's no secret that kids today are always plugged into their phones, so it should make sense that a group of millennials would be the masterminds behind designing new applications, or apps.
Roger Penske wasn't worried about finding a sponsor for Juan Pablo Montoya when he signed him, believing there would be interest in the Colombian's return to open wheel racing.
Verizon Wireless customers can now use their cellphones in 35 of New York City's underground subway stations.
IndyCar has signed a two-year extension with Verizon Wireless that expands its sponsorship to cover the pole award.
AT&T Inc. is scoring a win over rival Verizon Wireless as it takes over the contract to supply wireless connections to cars with General Motors' OnStar service.
Phone companies topped off fuel at cell-tower generators in Northeastern states Friday, preparing for a storm that could bring power outages, and with them, a loss of cell service.
Research In Motion Ltd. has two new BlackBerry phones, including one released in Canada on Tuesday. They will run the new BlackBerry 10 operating system. Here's how the phones compare with Apple's iPhone 5 and Samsung's Galaxy S III.
Research In Motion Ltd. showed off two new BlackBerry phones on Wednesday. They will run the new BlackBerry 10 operating system. Here's how the phones compare with Apple's iPhone 5 and Samsung's Galaxy S III.