- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
- ‘ ’Twas the Night Before Christmas’ set for mock trial to argue authorship
- Angela Merkel’s third term as Germany’s chancellor to be marked by move to left
- Mega Millions entices with record-setting jackpot: Half a billion so far
- Dennis Rodman heads to North Korea — despite execution, political purge
Latest Vertigo Items
DC Entertainment says Shelly Bond is the new executive editor at its Vertigo imprint, taking over from her predecessor, senior vice president Karen Berger.
DC Entertainment says its executive editor and senior vice president of Vertigo _ a groundbreaking imprint whose titles have included "Hellblazer," "DMZ" and "Sandman" _ is leaving early next year.