- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Veterans Healthcare Administration
Latest Veterans Healthcare Administration Items
Firefighters on Sunday expressed the first real sense of hope that they were making progress in their battle against a huge eastern Arizona wildfire burning since May, as officials began allowing roughly 7,000 residents to return home to two towns that had been threatened by the blaze.
The Veterans Healthcare Administration is letting its hospitals and clinics know that transgender veterans are eligible for hormones, care before and after gender surgery, and mental health counseling as part of their regular benefits.