- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
- German President Joachim Gauck boycotting Sochi Olympics
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel: If you want to pay more for your doctor, you can under Obamacare
- Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I am seriously thinking about’ running for president in 2016
- Sleet, ice, deepfreeze hit large swath of U.S.
- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
Veterans Of Foreign Wars
Latest Veterans Of Foreign Wars Items
Former President Bill Clinton on Sunday slammed the caricatures that have been painted of his good friend Terry McAuliffe in the Virginia governor's race, even as Republican Kenneth T. Cuccinelli II seized on new details of an investment scheme in which the Democrat profited off the terminally ill.
A military family in Texas is alternately hurt and outraged at the work of a vandal who tore up and snapped poles holding a dozen American flags flying in their front yard.
A coalition of military associations on Tuesday lambasted Congress for its handling of veterans affairs in the wake of the government shutdown and demanded a permanent solution to balancing the federal budget.
Dear Sgt. Shaft: Thank you for your inquiry on behalf of Mr. Ben B. regarding the health care services available to him at the Kansas City VA Medical Center (KCVAMC) and his family's need to purchase a wheelchair accessible vehicle.
Dear Sgt. Shaft: My name is Jim Schwartz. I work for TRICARE For Life in the Priority Benefits Department. I have recently read your last article from Mary W. in Toledo and thought that I might be able to help. Could you provide me with contact info for Mary or give her mine? I will see what we can to help her out.
Dear Sgt Shaft: My husband is a disabled Vietnam vet. He was awarded total disability effective Aug. 17, 2010, until Nov. 1, 2011, during treatment for Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL). He has PTSD and on a VA exam, the doctor said that he was not competent to handle his funds.
Dear Sgt. Shaft: We have been in combat with the VA for far too long now, since 1987. My wife was injured at boot camp in 1980 and did not receive proper care at that time. She was also the victim of Military Sexual Trauma (MST), which should expedite her claims, but has been ignored thus far.
This administration certainly loves drones, but even that ardent passion has limits. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel on Tuesday put a stop to production of a medal that was to be awarded to drone operators, and not a moment too soon.
You should ensure to also advise writers like Genevieve that Medicare cannot be billed for VA health care; and neither can most Medicare supplements, such as TRICARE for Life. Exception: The only situation where Medicare can be billed is quite rare. That would be when VA refers the patient to a private non-VA provider. Only then can Medicare be billed for residuals not covered by the VA.