- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
Latest Victor Cruz Items
Coach Tom Coughlin believes referee Jerome Boger and his crew made the right call in ruling that receiver Victor Cruz was giving himself up and didn't fumble after making a catch on the Giants' game winning touchdown drive against the Arizona Cardinals.
Victor Cruz walked around the New York Giants locker room on Monday like someone who finally knew he belonged in the NFL.
Hold on to your seats, the Buffalo Bills are showing they're for real.
In a season where they have suffered more season-ending injuries than any other team in the NFL, the New York Giants will face the rival Philadelphia Eagles (1-1) on Sunday with a depleted and devastated receiving corps.
After watching the opening weekend of the NFL season play out on television, Brandon Stokley seriously wondered whether his career was over after 12 seasons and two Super Bowl rings.
The New York Giants may finally have caught a break on the injury front.
Eli Manning simulated taking a snap, backpedaled in the pocket and then rolled to his left and hit receiver Hakeem Nicks on a pass to the sideline.
Eli Manning is not going to have go-to Pro Bowl receiver Steve Smith for rest of the season, and maybe longer.
The New York Giants' problems just went from bad to worse.