- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Victor Cruz Items
Rex Ryan was brash and confident all week, insisting his Jets were the kings of New York.
Rookie running back Roy Helu has galvanized the Washington Redskins' running attack over the past three games. He has rushed for at least 100 yards in each since coach Mike Shanahan appointed him the team's featured back.
Growing up in an impoverished city a little more than 11 miles from New York Giants headquarters, Victor Cruz heard his share of gunshots as a child, and he isn't exaggerating.
Eli Manning created some waves this summer putting himself in the same class with Tom Brady in a radio interview.
Shocking wins have become a matter of course in St. Louis.
Steven Jackson scored two touchdowns and had his first 100-yard rushing game in three seasons as the St. Louis Rams stunned the New Orleans Saints 31-21 on Sunday for their first win.
When the Giants lost one of the top third-down receivers in the league this offseason, there were questions aplenty about quarterback Eli Manning's targets.
There is no grace period in Philadelphia for a free agent who gets a $60 million contract. Nnamdi Asomugha was supposed to walk onto the field and be an instant superstar. Starting Day 1.
Coach Tom Coughlin believes referee Jerome Boger and his crew made the right call in ruling that receiver Victor Cruz was giving himself up and didn't fumble after making a catch on the Giants' game winning touchdown drive against the Arizona Cardinals.