- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
Latest Victor Cruz Items
The Atlanta Falcons wanted to make a statement.
The New England Patriots silenced their "End Zone Militia" on Sunday night, taking the muskets away from the Revolutionary War re-enactors who fire into the air to celebrate every score.
There's been a whole lot of flipping, flopping and flying in football recently, from the Carolinas to the frozen tundra and, appropriately, just off Broadway.
Rookie David Wilson was given a simple piece of advice by special teams coach Tom Quinn before the New York Giants' game against the New Orleans Saints: "Run fast."
Five questions as the Redskins host the Giants on Monday night.
Feels good, doesn't it? Feels good to have the New York Giants coming to FedEx Field for a late-season game that actually matters. Feels good to think the home team might have the better quarterback, certainly the more dangerous one. It's been too long. Way too long.
MetLife Stadium could have been the scene for Robert Griffin III's greatest NFL triumph (so far). The Washington Redskins had the New York Giants beaten. That is, until Eli Manning found Victor Cruz for a 77-yard touchdown.
A.J. Green was partly correct. The defending Super Bowl champions do have a lot of holes on the defense.
Sometimes, real life intrudes on the games we play. And sometimes, we need those games to get away from real life.