- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
Latest Victor Cruz Items
Growing up in an impoverished city a little more than 11 miles from New York Giants headquarters, Victor Cruz heard his share of gunshots as a child, and he isn't exaggerating.
When the Giants lost one of the top third-down receivers in the league this offseason, there were questions aplenty about quarterback Eli Manning's targets.
Coach Tom Coughlin believes referee Jerome Boger and his crew made the right call in ruling that receiver Victor Cruz was giving himself up and didn't fumble after making a catch on the Giants' game winning touchdown drive against the Arizona Cardinals.
Victor Cruz walked around the New York Giants locker room on Monday like someone who finally knew he belonged in the NFL.
In a season where they have suffered more season-ending injuries than any other team in the NFL, the New York Giants will face the rival Philadelphia Eagles (1-1) on Sunday with a depleted and devastated receiving corps.
Just a couple of weeks ago, Victor Cruz was one of 80 players practicing with the New York Giants at training camp.
Eli Manning gave the New York Giants a scare, and an unnecessary one at that.