- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Victor Cruz Items
Mario Manningham is no longer the New York Giants' forgotten receiver.
Tom Brady set a Super Bowl record by completing 16 consecutive passes and capped two long drives with touchdown tosses, helping the New England Patriots take a 17-15 lead over the New York Giants into the fourth quarter of the NFL championship game Sunday night.
Tom Brady overcame a rare early Super Bowl safety with a perfect 10-for-10 drive late in the second quarter, and his 4-yard touchdown pass to Danny Woodhead gave the New England Patriots a 10-9 lead over the New York Giants at halftime of the NFL championship game Sunday night.
The Patriots are on the board, but they probably should have had more.
One quarter down, and it's still 9-0 Giants over the Patriots.
Move over salsa-specialist Victor Cruz. Aaron Hernandez may need room to show his merengue moves in the end zone.
Who would have guessed when the league resumed business in July that Albert Haynesworth, the disinterested defensive tackle, would con not one but two teams — New England and Tampa Bay — into paying him a salary?
Quick, Wes Welker, spell Bill Belichick. Hey, Osi Umenyiora, know any other Elis besides that Manning guy? Rob Gronkowski, what's your favorite song by Madonna?
Eli Manning has a 1-2-3 punch at receiver that's not only dynamic, but highly entertaining.