- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
Latest Victor Cruz Items
Tom Brady set a Super Bowl record by completing 16 consecutive passes and capped two long drives with touchdown tosses, helping the New England Patriots take a 17-15 lead over the New York Giants into the fourth quarter of the NFL championship game Sunday night.
Tom Brady overcame a rare early Super Bowl safety with a perfect 10-for-10 drive late in the second quarter, and his 4-yard touchdown pass to Danny Woodhead gave the New England Patriots a 10-9 lead over the New York Giants at halftime of the NFL championship game Sunday night.
The Patriots are on the board, but they probably should have had more.
One quarter down, and it's still 9-0 Giants over the Patriots.
Move over salsa-specialist Victor Cruz. Aaron Hernandez may need room to show his merengue moves in the end zone.
Who would have guessed when the league resumed business in July that Albert Haynesworth, the disinterested defensive tackle, would con not one but two teams — New England and Tampa Bay — into paying him a salary?
Quick, Wes Welker, spell Bill Belichick. Hey, Osi Umenyiora, know any other Elis besides that Manning guy? Rob Gronkowski, what's your favorite song by Madonna?
Eli Manning has a 1-2-3 punch at receiver that's not only dynamic, but highly entertaining.
Eli Manning isn't the only Giant who has joined the NFL's elite ranks.