- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - Victor Dubuisson
Thailand's Thongchai Jaidee quickly won a playoff against Stephen Gallacher of Scotland and France's Victor Dubuisson to clinch the Nordea Masters on Sunday.
Jason Day posed with a trophy he always believed would be his when he arrived in the high desert of Arizona for the Match Play Championship.
Jason Day of Australian and Victor Dubuisson of France reached the 18-hole final of the Match Play Championship on Sunday.
One shot came out of bottom of a cactus, the other from the base of a desert bush with rocks scattered around it.
Jason Day never stopped believing he would win the Match Play Championship, even in the midst of so many shots by Victor Dubuisson that simply defied belief.
A brief look Sunday at the Match Play Championship:
It's rare to hear Ernie Els describe his week at the Match Play Championship as "wonderful."
A brief look at the quarterfinals Saturday of the Match Play Championship:
Graeme McDowell rallied to beat Hunter Mahan in 21 holes Friday in the Match Play Championship in a rematch of their Ryder Cup-deciding match in 2010.
England's Tommy Fleetwood birdied the last hole in a third-round 69 to seize a one-shot lead in the Volvo Champions on Saturday with an overall 10-under 206.
DURBAN, South Africa (AP) — Raphael Jacquelin shot a bogey-free 5-under 67 in extremely windy conditions on South Africa's east coast to take the first-round lead at the Volvo Golf Champions on Thursday.
Victor Dubuisson held off some of golf's biggest names, including Tiger Woods, to win the inaugural Turkish Airlines Open by two shots on Sunday for his first European Tour victory.