- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Mad dash for Nome: Dallas Seavey wins his second Iditarod dog race
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Victor Fiorillo
Problems at the polls surfaced early Tuesday in the battleground state of Pennsylvania, with Republican election monitors being turned away from polling places and members of the New Black Panther Party appearing at voting sites in Philadelphia.
"No pictures, please," he replied.
The reporter, Victor Fiorillo, told the man he was going to take his photograph.