- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Victor Oladipo
Dwight Howard received the worst reception of his career last season when he made his initial return to the city that was his NBA home for eight seasons.
Orlando will be without guards Jameer Nelson and Victor Oladipo when the Magic host the Rockets.
A miserable season just keeps getting worse for the Philadelphia 76ers.
A strong team defensive effort in the second half and Jameer Nelson's fourth-quarter offense helped the Orlando Magic snap a 16-game road losing streak. Playing the Philadelphia 76ers didn't hurt, either.
If Trevor Ariza can hit every 3-pointer he takes, if four starters can routinely score 20 points, if Marcin Gortat can keep asserting him as an inside scoring threat, and, well, if the opponent is always the Orlando Magic, the Washington Wizards will do just fine without Nene.
John Wall soared over his mascot, and the East stomped on the West in the slam dunk contest.
We look into the future to tell you how John Wall, Bradley Beal, Kevin Durant and basically everyone else fares in all the NBA All-Star weekend events starting Friday in New Orleans.
The Memphis Grizzlies have a magic number when it comes to making the playoffs - and they hit it on Wednesday night.
Orlando's last-second victory over Western Conference leader Oklahoma City on Friday had the potential to be a season highlight for a team seemingly already holding a one-way ticket to the lottery.
The Wizards will have John Wall and Bradley Beal competing in star-studded fields for the slam-dunk and three-point contests leading up to the Feb. 16 All-Star Game.
Arron Afflalo didn't make a big fuss after his name wasn't among those announced this week as reserve selection for the All-Star game.
After one of his worst games of the season, Andre Drummond got a little pep talk from Detroit coach Maurice Cheeks.
CSNwashington and ProBasketballTalk pick the NBA's major awards at the halfway point including the two-man race for MVP.
With his baby-faced features, soft voice and gangly arms nervously fidgeting behind his back, Giannis Antetokounmpo looked and sounded like a typical teenager politely waiting to get out of a family function.
Cody Zeller isn't a small man, standing 7-foot tall and weighing 240 pounds.
"It's good for us," Oladipo said. "We played well as a team, we did a lot of good things. We kind of took our foot off the gas in the fourth quarter, but other than that we played a pretty good game."
"Everyone who played tonight had an assist," he said. "For us to score the basketball we need each other. Tonight was definitely an example of us playing together."