- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro ‘marriage’
- Sebelius calls for review of Obamacare rollout woes
- American dream dying, but many see free market as solution: Poll
- Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
- Israel poised for a $173M boost from the U.S. for missile defense
- Leon Panetta named as source of ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ scriptwriter’s information
- Mandela service sign language interpreter: ‘He made up his own signs’
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Victor Ortiz
Andre Berto's thick hands drum out a rhythm on the table, and his words accelerate slightly as he proclaims his innocence. Even after a failed doping test earlier this year, the former welterweight champion insists he has always been a clean fighter.
Josesito Lopez has risen from near-anonymity to the heights of boxing this summer, fighting his way into a big-money Las Vegas showdown with beloved Mexican champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez.
Joe Frazier, the former heavyweight champion who handed Muhammad Ali his first defeat yet had to live forever in his shadow, has died after a brief final fight with liver cancer. He was 67.
Floyd Mayweather Jr. remained unbeaten Saturday night by knocking out Victor Ortiz with a right hand late in the fourth round.