- Pennsylvania Rep. Chaka Fattah vows to fight federal subpoena
- Ron Paul: CIA spying is a result of a distrustful, big government
- Mike Huckabee: Opposing abortion is ‘how we save this republic’
- Obama pitches to middle class with overtime pay action
- Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee claims Constitution is 400 years old
- Unemployment, job creation top biggest problems in America: poll
- Twitter crashes for second time in nine days
- Charles Manson associate Bruce Davis granted parole
- Israeli warplanes pound 29 Palestinian sites in Gaza: ‘Direct hits’ confirmed
- Eric Holder to give thumbs-up to drop jail time for drug offenders
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Victor Phalana
Former South African President Nelson Mandela spent his fourth day in a hospital Tuesday for a recurring lung infection, while school children sang outside the icon's home in hopes the former president's health would improve.
"All these admissions to the hospital has been preparing us for this, that this may be the end, and that is enough to tell us this is very serious," said Father Victor Phalana of Cathedral of the Sacred Heart in Pretroia, who was touring the museum with two Catholic priests from Uganda.