- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Victoria Azarenka Items
Two-time Key Biscayne champion Victoria Azarenka has withdrawn from the upcoming Sony Open because of a lingering foot injury.
Third-seeded Victoria Azarenka tumbled out of the BNP Paribas Open on Friday night in her first match in more than a month, falling 6-0, 7-6 (2) to American Lauren Davis.
Victoria Azarenka will star for the Philadelphia Freedoms in World Team Tennis.
Seven months after giving retirement serious thought, Li Na made it third time lucky in an Australian Open final with a 7-6 (3), 6-0 win over Dominika Cibulkova to become the oldest women's champion here in the Open era.
When Li Na thinks back to her first Australian Open final, she doesn't recall feeling nervous. Just very excited.
Victoria Azarenka's tumultuous reign as the Australian Open's two-time champion ended Wednesday with a lot of shouting from her and some boos from the crowd.
Even in a Grand Slam as unpredictable as this year's Australian Open, the names in the women's semifinals may still prompt head-scratching among casual followers of tennis.
Defending champion Victoria Azarenka loses in Australian Open quarterfinals.
Syrian opposition says Assad must not stay in power, setting up clash at outset of peace talks