- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
Latest Victoria Azarenka Items
When Li Na saw all the Chinese flags and heard the cheers of "Jia You," or "Let's Go" in Mandarin, during her Australian Open final against Victoria Azarenka, she thought she might have been in Beijing.
Victoria Azarenka plans to celebrate with her rap star friend Redfoo after a dramatic Australian Open.
Azarenka won her second consecutive Australian Open title, beating Li 4-6, 6-4, 6-3 in a dramatic final that contained a break for fireworks, two medical timeouts and a nasty fall to the court by Li.
It was back in 2011 that Li Na remembers first feeling the benefits of being a big tennis star.
Victoria Azarenka will have 48 hours to calm her nerves, rest her body and move past a center-court controversy before she returns to defend her Australian Open title.
Victoria Azarenka had to endure some anxious moments before and after her win over American teenager Sloane Stephens. Li Na wasn't flustered at all in an easy victory over No. 2-ranked Maria Sharapova.
Serena Williams is out of the Australian Open after losing her quarterfinal match 3-6, 7-5, 6-4 to 19-year-old American Sloane Stephens on Wednesday.
Mike and Bob Bryan have one more Olympic Games left in them at Rio de Janeiro in 2016 and then they plan to finally stop playing. And maybe relax.
Defending champion Victoria Azarenka has advanced to the Australian Open semifinals with a 7-5, 6-1 win over former two-time Grand Slam winner Svetlana Kuznetsova.