- Joe Biden: I can’t be president — my golf would suffer
- German authorities grab suspected hardline Islamist
- Rare lesbian HIV transmission case turns up in Texas
- Obama economy: Rich get richer, as millionaires’ list grows
- Army’s ‘Most Wanted’ fugitive on lam since 1977 nabbed in Florida
- ‘Seinfeld’-loving fraudsters busted on ID theft — of Eric Holder
- Spain, Morocco break up jihadist recruitment cell, arrest 7
- Muslim insurgents shoot then set on fire Buddhist teacher in Thailand
- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
By Bob Dole
The industrious island has proved itself worthy of U.S. inclusion
Topic - Victoria Beckham
Those who come to fashion shows purely for the celebrity factor would not have been disappointed Sunday morning at Victoria Beckham's runway show, where they got to see soccer great David Beckham, accompanied by their four impeccably groomed children, snap selfies of himself and his toddler daughter while waiting for Mom's big moment.
Diversity on the runway is only part of the race problem in fashion, said Tracy Reese. There's plenty to be done behind the scenes as well, she said.
New York Fashion Week ended its fourth day Sunday with a celebration of Diane von Furstenberg's wrap dress, an appearance by Victoria Beckham's family, and Chelsea Clinton popping up at the show for Edun, the Africa-focused line founded by rocker Bono and his wife.
Rachel Roy was at Vera Wang's NY Fashion Week show Tuesday, in a choice seat next to John Legend. Tory Burch regularly attends the shows of Narciso Rodriguez and Proenza Schouler. Diane von Furstenberg always makes room for Oscar de la Renta, and Tommy Hilfiger took in Belstaff.
Of course Victoria Beckham had hot cups of tea at the ready at her New York Fashion Week show on Sunday. It was cold outside, and Beckham knows how to take care of her guests, just like she does her customers.
During every season of designer previews at New York Fashion Week a few key, quirky items seem to pop up on different runways. They're not quite trends since one has to think they're partly for runway effect not retail orders, but they're part of the style zeitgeist nonetheless.
After an exhilarating Olympic summer, the party in London is just beginning for the fashion crowd.
London turned its attention from the Olympics to the catwalk Friday as fashion designers, buyers and journalists flooded into the British capital for the spring 2013 previews.
Katie Holmes greeted well-wishers in a black leather blazer and gold beaded heels as she became the latest celebrity to take a serious stab at fashion with her Holmes & Yang preview at New York Fashion Week on Wednesday.
Katie Holmes, greeting well-wishers in a black leather blazer and gold beaded heels, became the latest celebrity to take a serious stab at fashion with her Holmes & Yang preview at New York Fashion Week on Wednesday.