- Democrat Grimes backs Keystone XL pipeline in Kentucky Senate race
- China spends for 17 new warships as U.S. cuts back military
- In Japan, Obama plays soccer with a robot and warns students of climate change
- FDA proposes ban on e-cigarette sales to minors
- Wyoming gas plant explosion sends entire town fleeing
- Aborted fetuses from British Columbia incinerated in Oregon plant to make electricity
- Motolotov cocktail thrown a Brooklyn mini-mart
- 3 Americans dead in shooting at Kabul hospital by Afghan guard
- Running on empty: EPA slashes biofuel goals because of ethanol shortage
- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Victoria Jackson
Former "Saturday Night Live" cast member Victoria Jackson has filed to run as an independent candidate for a seat on the Williamson County Commission.
In a column written for WorldNetDaily called "The 3 scariest things about Obama," VIctoria Jackson writes that Obama is a socialist "(like Hitler)," controls the media "(like Hitler)" and has the right to form a private army "(like Hitler)" according to a provision in the health care reform bill.
Comedian Victoria Jackson, who attended this years Conservative Political Action Conference, made headlines over the weekend for her Friday column onWorldNetDaily.com, "The Muslims Next Door," in which she criticized the television program "Glee" for continuously promoting a socially liberal lifestyle.
"What we learn is directly applied to what we do, what I learn on Monday I am using on Thursday," she said.
"I think I will fit in quite easily with (the current county commission)," Jackson said. "I went to the dentist recently and there was a Bible in the lobby of the dentist office. ... I love this town. My two favorite things are here - Jesus and show business."