- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Viking Joe Senser
Latest Viking Joe Senser Items
Amy Senser led a comfortable life as the wife of former Minnesota Viking Joe Senser, mother of four daughters and resident of an upscale Minneapolis suburb. Now, she's facing prison after a jury didn't believe her story about a fatal hit-and-run accident.
The family of a Thai restaurant chef who died after he was struck by a sport utility vehicle last August has settled its wrongful death lawsuit with former Minnesota Viking Joe Senser and his wife, Amy, attorneys announced Friday.
The wife of former Minnesota Viking Joe Senser was convicted Thursday of two felonies in a hit-and-run accident that killed a man, with jurors brushing aside her defense that she never saw him and thought she had hit a construction barrel or pothole.
A juror in a fatal hit-and-run trial involving the wife of a former Minnesota Viking says the case was challenging because it came down to circumstantial evidence.
Former Minnesota Viking Joe Senser told a jury Thursday that he wasn't surprised when his wife failed to pick up their daughters and friends from a concert on the night of a crash that killed a man an interstate ramp in Minneapolis.
Former Minnesota Viking Joe Senser told a jury Thursday that he wasn't surprised when his wife failed to pick up their daughters and friends from a concert last summer, the same night of a crash that killed a man on an interstate ramp in Minneapolis.