- Obama asks Central American leaders for help
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Viktor Chirkov
"The submarine is equipped with the newest communications and navigation systems, a completely new nuclear power unit, and [it] carries powerful armaments, among them supersonic cruise missiles,"
"The Navy's incorporation of the new nuclear submarine Severodvinsk is a significant step toward strengthening the undersea component of the Navy potential. Rejuvenation of the submarine forces has come to a practical stage," Russia's Navy Commander Admiral Viktor Chirkov said Tuesday at the ceremony, Interfax reported.