- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Viktor Troicki
John Isner will play top-ranked Novak Djokovic in the first match Friday of the Davis Cup quarterfinal between the United States and Serbia.
Novak Djokovic will skip Serbia's Davis Cup quarterfinal match against the Czech Republic next month.
Four days after their grueling U.S. Open championship match, Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal are expected back on the court Friday.
Mardy Fish extended the longest winning streak of his career to 11 matches and third-seeded Fernando Verdasco narrowly avoided a second-round upset in the Legg Mason Tennis Classic on Tuesday.
Sam Querrey, the top-ranked American at No. 20, will face Viktor Troicki in the second match, based on the draw announced Thursday in Boise, Idaho.
"Last year I found out three hours before the match that I would play," Troicki said. "But this time, I'm aware that he might not play if he's not right."