- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
Latest Vila-Real Items
Villarreal coach Manuel Preciado died of a heart attack Thursday, one day after joining the team. He was 54.
Dutch club AZ Alkmaar says it has signed United States striker Jozy Altidore from Spain's Villarreal to a four-year contract.
U.S. forward Jozy Altidore seems amused by all the attention his club situation is getting.
Villarreal forward Jozy Altidore and Los Angeles Galaxy defender Omar Gonzalez have been added to the U.S. roster for Tuesday's exhibition against Brazil in place of Schalke midfielder Jermaine Jones and Columbus defender Chad Marshall.
Ajax, Besiktas and Fenerbahce have shown interest in acquiring Jozy Altidore from Villarreal in addition to Premier League clubs, and a loan and permanent transfer both are possibilities for the 20-year-old American forward.