- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Latest vince carter Items
The last time Dirk Nowitzki was a free agent in the offseason, Dallas won the championship the next year.
Tony Parker was nursing a sprained left ankle and playing a critical playoff game on no sleep only hours after the birth of his first child.
Dirk Nowitzki hasn't had many open shots in the first-round series against San Antonio. Tony Parker usually gets chased all over the court by Dallas defensive ace Shawn Marion.
Dirk Nowitzki had the only miss in a final minute filled with clutch shots by Dallas and San Antonio, topped by Vince Carter's buzzer-beating 3-pointer that gave the Mavericks a Game 3 win.
Vince Carter knew right away the exact date of the last time he had a buzzer-beating try in a playoff game - 13 years ago.
The Mavericks built a 12-point lead with 2:50 to play, gave away all but two points of it, and still managed to hang on.
The Dallas Mavericks didn't care if Oklahoma City was without star guard Russell Westbrook. They were just glad to finally beat the Thunder.
Devin Harris rolled through the lane, hit a layup and pumped his fist when the whistle blew for a foul.
The San Antonio Spurs are whole for the first time in months and they performed in the same efficient style that helped them battle through the rash of injuries.