- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Vince Mares
New Mexico horse racing regulators are disciplining a trainer because four horses tested positive last July at Ruidoso Downs for a prohibited drug that's an ingredient of Viagra.
He said New Mexico regulators hadn't detected use of the drug in recent years.
"That drug has no business being in a horse. It has no medicinal or therapeutic value in a horse," Mares said.