- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Vince Vaughn
In characteristic folksy but aggressive style, Ron Paul has become a media mogul of sorts. The former Texas lawmaker and Libertarian presidential hopeful already has drawn the help of one Hollywood celebrity in his zeal to launch the Ron Paul Channel, a high-definition news network available online by subscription.
For a goofy, crowd-pleasing buddy comedy, “The Internship” is haunted by dissonant notes of melancholy that reflect the economic upheaval wrought by the information age.
Highlights of Hollywood's 2013 schedule (release dates are subject to change):
Glenn Beck is teaming with Vince Vaughn for a reality TV show.
Superstar singer Beyonce has serenaded a different New York City venue: the United Nations.
"The Dark Knight Rises" stayed atop the box office for the second straight weekend, making just over $64 million. But it's lagging behind the staggering numbers of its predecessor, 2008's "The Dark Knight."
"Neighborhood Watch" will now be known as just "The Watch."
As superhero summers go, this one is truly super.
Twentieth Century Fox has pulled early promotional materials for its comedy "Neighborhood Watch" in light of the Trayvon Martin shooting.
No presidential candidate worth his chauffeured SUV has reached his personal zenith without this: celebrities to vouch for them. They are the glam and glitter of political campaigns, sure to turn even jaded political operatives into fawning celeb watchers.
Tony Award-winning actress Christine Ebersole is joining the cast of a TBS sitcom pilot.
Several New Jersey legislators and Italian-American special-interest groups are asking Gov. Chris Christie to block a tax credit that could pay for Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino's GTL routine.
Hollywood and Bollywood have come together to create a Los Angeles-India Film Council to attract more Indian moviemakers to L.A. _ part of an ongoing effort to spice up relations between the world's largest film markets.