- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
- Mount Everest avalanche kills a dozen Sherpa guides
- Vice principal saved from South Korean sinking ferry found hanged
- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
Topic - Vincent F. Callahan Jr.
"Having been involved with the development and building of the Republican Party here for 40 years, my problem is that the party has gone astray," said Mr. Callahan, the longest-serving Republican member of the House of Delegates. "Traditional Republicans like myself are left out, and I think the party has been hijacked by reactionary Republicans masquerading as conservatives."
"This is a classic example of sausage-making," he said. "You don't want to see it happen."