- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Vincent Gray Items
District of Columbia Mayor Vincent Gray plans to submit legislation to the D.C. Council outlining his plan to build a stadium for Major League Soccer's D.C. United.
D.C. United are hoping Mayor Vincent Gray can finalize a deal after agreeing with City Administrator Allen Lew to acquire two key properties on Buzzard Point.
District of Columbia Mayor Vincent Gray says he's "not happy" that more than 5,300 old city-owned trash cans were sent to an incinerator instead of being recycled as promised.
A federal judge on Monday barred the District of Columbia from implementing a law that purported to allow the city to spend its local tax dollars without authorization from Congress.
One branch of District of Columbia government sued another Thursday over how best to achieve a goal that both sides agree on: the ability of the city to spend its local tax dollars without authorization by Congress.
D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray says he's directed two deputy mayors to conduct a review of the case of a missing 8-year-old and make recommendations about any needed reforms.
The District of Columbia's Democratic Party says Mayor Vincent Gray and D.C. Councilmember Muriel Bowser will be attending a breakfast intended to promote party unity.
Two days after he was defeated in his bid for a second term, District of Columbia Mayor Vincent Gray has proposed a $10.7 billion budget for the upcoming fiscal year.
Muriel Bowser's decisive victory in the District of Columbia's Democratic mayoral primary makes her the presumptive favorite to become the city's eighth mayor, but she can't expect to breeze through the general election like Democratic nominees have in four decades of mayoral elections.