- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Vincent Gray Items
One branch of District of Columbia government sued another Thursday over how best to achieve a goal that both sides agree on: the ability of the city to spend its local tax dollars without authorization by Congress.
D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray says he's directed two deputy mayors to conduct a review of the case of a missing 8-year-old and make recommendations about any needed reforms.
The District of Columbia's Democratic Party says Mayor Vincent Gray and D.C. Councilmember Muriel Bowser will be attending a breakfast intended to promote party unity.
Two days after he was defeated in his bid for a second term, District of Columbia Mayor Vincent Gray has proposed a $10.7 billion budget for the upcoming fiscal year.
Muriel Bowser's decisive victory in the District of Columbia's Democratic mayoral primary makes her the presumptive favorite to become the city's eighth mayor, but she can't expect to breeze through the general election like Democratic nominees have in four decades of mayoral elections.
Muriel Bowser won the District of Columbia's Democratic mayoral primary Tuesday, defeating incumbent Vincent Gray in a race defined by a scandal involving Gray's campaign four years ago.
Reeling from allegations by federal prosecutors that he knew about the dirty tricks that helped him get elected four years ago, District of Columbia Mayor Vincent Gray tried to rally his base. But his core supporters weren't nearly enough, as a scandal-weary electorate rallied behind a much-younger challenger who promised honest and ethical leadership.
A longtime D.C. councilmember who was reprimanded by his colleagues last year for an ethics violation has lost his bid for a fifth term to a first-time council candidate.
District of Columbia Mayor Vincent Gray has signed a bill that decriminalizes possession of small amounts of marijuana.