- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Vincent Gray Items
In 2010, Vincent Gray received 72,648 votes in the District of Columbia's Democratic mayoral primary. That was good enough for a nearly 10-percentage point victory over incumbent Adrian Fenty, but it meant that just 22 percent of the city's registered Democrats cast ballots for Gray.
Mayor Vincent Gray is calling for changes to Secret Service protocols for visiting dignitaries to avoid downtown gridlock.
House Speaker John Boehner says he's sure Congress will look at a law passed by the D.C. Council that decriminalizes possession of less than one ounce of marijuana.
Possession of less than one ounce of marijuana would no longer be a criminal offense in the nation's capital under a bill approved Tuesday by the D.C. Council.
District of Columbia Mayor Vincent Gray's annual speech on the state of the district is being postponed by wintry weather.
District of Columbia Mayor Vincent Gray's campaign called it a debate on his home turf, and the mayor did his best to take advantage.
Insurance companies in the District of Columbia have been ordered to stop denying coverage to transgender residents seeking gender-reassignment surgery.
District of Columbia Mayor Vincent Gray is standing by his fire chief and deputy mayor for public safety amid calls for their resignation.
D.C. Councilmember Jack Evans says he's one of three viable candidates for mayor along with incumbent Vincent Gray and Councilmember Muriel Bowser, and he's taking some shots at their records on economic development.