- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
Latest Vincent Gray Items
District of Columbia Mayor Vincent Gray plans to submit legislation to the D.C. Council outlining his plan to build a stadium for Major League Soccer's D.C. United.
D.C. United are hoping Mayor Vincent Gray can finalize a deal after agreeing with City Administrator Allen Lew to acquire two key properties on Buzzard Point.
District of Columbia Mayor Vincent Gray says he's "not happy" that more than 5,300 old city-owned trash cans were sent to an incinerator instead of being recycled as promised.
A federal judge on Monday barred the District of Columbia from implementing a law that purported to allow the city to spend its local tax dollars without authorization from Congress.
One branch of District of Columbia government sued another Thursday over how best to achieve a goal that both sides agree on: the ability of the city to spend its local tax dollars without authorization by Congress.
D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray says he's directed two deputy mayors to conduct a review of the case of a missing 8-year-old and make recommendations about any needed reforms.
The District of Columbia's Democratic Party says Mayor Vincent Gray and D.C. Councilmember Muriel Bowser will be attending a breakfast intended to promote party unity.
Two days after he was defeated in his bid for a second term, District of Columbia Mayor Vincent Gray has proposed a $10.7 billion budget for the upcoming fiscal year.
Muriel Bowser's decisive victory in the District of Columbia's Democratic mayoral primary makes her the presumptive favorite to become the city's eighth mayor, but she can't expect to breeze through the general election like Democratic nominees have in four decades of mayoral elections.