- Student protester shot, killed amid Venezuela unrest
- ‘Between Two Ferns’ director rushes to Obama’s defense, blasts O’Reilly
- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
Latest Vincent Gray Items
The Washington Post has endorsed D.C. Councilmember Muriel Bowser in the city's Democratic mayoral primary.
Five District of Columbia firefighters were aware that a man needed medical attention across the street from a fire station, but none of them went to help the man, who later died, according to an internal investigation released Friday.
District of Columbia Mayor Vincent Gray and other city leaders are making their annual trip to New York to meet with the three bond rating agencies.
District of Columbia officials have chosen an architectural team to lead a renovation of the central Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Library in downtown Washington.
Candidates for mayor of Washington are laying out competing proposals to improve public education in the city.
District of Columbia officials plan to declare a snow emergency ahead of the approaching storm.
Former District of Columbia Councilmember Michael Brown, who has already pleaded guilty to accepting bribes, could face a longer prison sentence because of new campaign finance violations that accuse him of taking secret contributions during a 2008 run for office, federal prosecutors say.
A former middle school building in Washington is going to be transformed into a new district headquarters for D.C. police.
Former District of Columbia Councilmember Michael Brown, who admitted last year to taking bribes from undercover federal agents, is facing new allegations of campaign-finance violations that could result in a longer prison sentence, federal prosecutors said Friday.