- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Vincent Gray Items
Candidates for mayor of the District of Columbia are running out of time to raise money to finance their bids.
The man who blew the whistle on illegal activity during District of Columbia Mayor Vincent Gray's 2010 campaign is endorsing one of Gray's rivals.
District of Columbia Mayor Vincent Gray knew about an off-the-books "shadow campaign" to support his 2010 bid for the office and personally requested the funds from an influential district businessman, federal prosecutors said Monday.
District of Columbia Mayor Vincent Gray is denying accusations by federal prosecutors that he was aware of an off-the-books "shadow campaign" during his 2010 bid for mayor.
Councilmember David Catania will be the latest District of Columbia politician to enter the race for mayor.
In 2010, Vincent Gray received 72,648 votes in the District of Columbia's Democratic mayoral primary. That was good enough for a nearly 10-percentage point victory over incumbent Adrian Fenty, but it meant that just 22 percent of the city's registered Democrats cast ballots for Gray.
Mayor Vincent Gray is calling for changes to Secret Service protocols for visiting dignitaries to avoid downtown gridlock.
District of Columbia Mayor Vincent Gray's annual speech on the state of the district is being postponed by wintry weather.
District of Columbia Mayor Vincent Gray's campaign called it a debate on his home turf, and the mayor did his best to take advantage.