- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro ‘marriage’
- Sebelius calls for review of Obamacare rollout woes
Latest Vincent Gray Items
D.C. Mayor-elect Vincent Gray, a diehard fan of the Washington Redskins who wants to see the city's football franchise return to the District, calls the benching of Donovan McNabb "strange."
Many greeted Mayor-elect Vincent Gray's election as a defeat for education reform. I disagree. I've known Mr. Gray for many years. I believe he cares deeply about our children. I also believe he understands the need to reform all of our city's educational institutions and practices.
A store worker has been accused of stealing Washington Mayor-elect Vincent Gray's credit card on Thanksgiving Day and using it to buy cigarettes and liquor.
D.C. Mayor-elect Vincent Gray met Wednesday with President Obama at the White House, where Mr. Gray said Mr. Obama repeated his support for the city getting a member of Congress with full voting rights.
OK, Dear Readers, the topic of the day is bullying, and for those of you who prefer to remain deficient in personal responsibility, feel free to flip the page or click the mouse right now.
A person with knowledge of the situation says head of D.C. schools Michelle Rhee is set to announce her resignation.
High noon on Thursday: That is when D.C. Council Chairman Vincent Gray and Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee are scheduled to hold their highly anticipated meeting.
'People were shocked, surprised and some even outraged that Jackie Evancho didn't win [NBC's] 'America's Got Talent.''
D.C. Mayor Adrian Fenty fell to challenger Vincent Gray in a grueling Democratic primary that left candidates and voters waiting until 1:30 a.m. Wednesday before definitive unofficial results were announced.