- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
- Calif. protesters to block Israel-owned ships at Port of Oakland
- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Vincent Hughes
"All the polling indicates that [Corbett's] having a pull effect on his Republican candidates in Senate races across the commonwealth, especially in our targeted districts," said Democratic state Sen. Vincent Hughes, who represents part of Philadelphia.
"Pennsylvania is now essentially surrounded," he said, according to the report. "Every state around Pennsylvania has moved in this direction, and we're standing out here by ourselves."