- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Vincent Jackson Items
Confident they already have their quarterback of the future, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers opted for Johnny Manziel's favorite target rather than the Heisman Trophy winner in the NFL draft.
Calvin Johnson got the biggest contract in NFL history Wednesday, and he wasn't even a free agent.
When I went to set my lineup a few days ago in an ESPN league, I noticed "99.3" beside Joe Flacco's name. How is it possible that there are leagues out there in which Joe Flacco was not drafted?
Devin McCourty was prepared for the challenge as a rookie cornerback last season, ready for any team to test the New England Patriots' secondary.
One of the NFL's elite offenses regained a big-play receiver on Friday when Malcom Floyd and the Chargers agreed on a two-year contract.
While the league and union play a game of chicken over a new collective bargaining agreement, the 32 teams also are playing tag.
The San Diego Chargers placed the non-exclusive franchise tag Tuesday on wide receiver Vincent Jackson, who missed the first 10 games last season in a nasty contract dispute.
Peyton Manning is in line for a big payday from the Indianapolis Colts.
If anyone had any doubts about Vincent Jackson after a 10-game layoff due to a nasty contract dispute, they should have ended with the wide receiver's performance Thursday night.