- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
Vincent N. Schiraldi
Latest Vincent N. Schiraldi Items
The former chief of committed services for the D.C. Department of Youth Rehabilitation Services (DYRS), David Muhammad, has resigned from his post as Alameda County's chief probation officer, after an investigation by California authorities into accusations by a female subordinate that he sexually molested her.
The former chief of committed services for the D.C. Department of Youth Rehabilitation Services (DYRS) was accused of stalking and molesting a female subordinate in the District years before similar accusations recently surfaced against him while chief probation officer in Alameda County, Calif.
D.C. officials say no records exist documenting inspections, escapes or unusual incidents at a Northwest Washington group home for troubled youth run by a politically connected nonprofit that has seen at least one teenager in its care accused of homicide and another brutally slain in the last year.