- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Vincent Price Items
The only time James Stewart was billed as “Jimmy” was for his 1970s sitcom, which is on DVD for the first time this week, along with other TV shows.
Bill Hader is leaving "Saturday Night Live" after an eight-year run.
Edgar Allan Poe fans waited long past a midnight dreary, but it appears annual visits to the writer's grave in Baltimore by a mysterious figure called the "Poe Toaster" shall occur nevermore.
Edgar Allan Poe fans waited long past a midnight dreary, but it appears annual visits to the writer's grave in Baltimore by a mysterious figure called the "Poe Toaster" will occur nevermore.
Producing and sustaining a horror show for the American television audience is not a mission for the squeamish.
The legend of the late "King of Horror" Vincent Price is helping raise money for a Santa Fe art center.
Although the film is not a parody, it's important to be aware that there is a dose of ironic humor in the atrocities inflicted on the characters in this tale of a plastic surgeon with a penchant for playing God.
Dennis Hopper shot two bullet holes through an Andy Warhol portrait of Mao Zedong, but instead of getting mad, Warhol called the "Easy Rider" star a collaborator.