- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Vindalee Smith
A note promising a series of murders until D.C. sniper Lee Boyd Malvo is released from prison was found beneath the body of a slain pregnant woman in her Brooklyn, N.Y., apartment over the weekend. But criminal profilers say they are skeptical of the killer's professed identification with the series of shootings that terrorized the D.C. area 10 years ago.
A woman who was eight months pregnant was found stabbed to death Saturday in her apartment, the day before her wedding, police said.