- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Viola Herms Drath
The husband of the 91-year-old Georgetown woman found dead in her home last week was arrested and charged with her murder Tuesday night, according to the Metropolitan Police Department.
The death of a 91-year-old German-born journalist and former Washington Times columnist is being investigated as a homicide, D.C. police said Sunday.
Mrs. Drath was a correspondent for the German newspaper Handelsblatt, wrote several books and reportedly was a member of the National Committee on American Foreign Policy.