- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Virginia Commonwealth University
Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) is a public research university located in Richmond, Virginia. It comprises two campuses in the Downtown Richmond area, the product of a merger between the Richmond Professional Institute and the Medical College of Virginia in 1968. It has over 32,000 students and is classified as having very high research activity by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education. In the fiscal year 2010, VCU was awarded $82,247,806 in research funding by the NIH, the second highest amount among universities in the state of Virginia. - Source: Wikipedia
Michelle Obama has gotten a new commitment from medical schools to boost training and research for the treatment of veterans with post-traumatic stress disorder and other mental health injuries.
Split in Virginia Senate likely to cause jams; Judge suggests Virginia ballot unconstitutional; Issa wants better answers from feds about Occupy D.C.; First lady in Richmond to helped veterans; Metro budget also includes hiring hundreds; Trial could test recent changes to Md.'s death penalty law; Muse upset that O'Malley already endorsing Cardin.