- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
- Rhino poacher in South Africa sentenced to 77 years in jail
- John Kerry defies FAA and flies to Israel to talk peace
Topic - Virginia Commonwealth University
Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) is a large, public American research university with two main campuses located in downtown Richmond, Virginia. VCU is an urban university with one of the largest enrollments in Virginia, with over 32,000 students. - Source: Wikipedia
Virginia Commonwealth University says it's the first public institution of higher education in the state certified as a crime prevention campus.
Virginia Commonwealth University is dedicating its renamed School of Mass Communications.
A dedication is set Tuesday for Virginia Commonwealth University's newly named Richard T. Robertson School of Media and Culture.
A community health fair in Richmond will provide free screenings, wellness education and follow-up resources to local residents.
Virginia Commonwealth University it taking on the issue of poverty at a symposium on its Richmond campus.
Community Memorial Healthcenter in South Hill plans to become part of Virginia Commonwealth University Health System.
Virginia Commonwealth University has unveiled a collection of photographs taken during the 1963 civil rights protests in Farmville.
April is Alumni Month at Virginia Commonwealth University.
Emails between the administration of former Gov. Bob McDonnell and a consulting group show that things inside the Virginia executive mansion were in disarray long before an alleged gifts-for-influence scandal broke.
Juvonte Reddic lead the way for VCU as the Rams beat Fordham 85-66.