- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
Virginia Commonwealth University'S Center
Latest Virginia Commonwealth University'S Center Items
In what may qualify as the overstatement of the year, NBA journeyman center Jason Collins has been dubbed "our generation's version of Jackie Robinson," merely for outing himself Monday as the first openly homosexual player in any of the four leading major league team sports.
Washington Wizards center Jason Collins on Monday became the first "active" player in the "big four" of American professional sports to reveal he is gay, and the immediate reaction from athletes was overwhelmingly supportive.