- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Virginia Department Of Motor Vehicles
Virginia officials are making E-ZPass transponders available at more sites inn Hampton Roads and Richmond.
The Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles is offering a new service to let customers find out when they'll get their DMV products in the mail.
A former supervisor at an Arlington County motor vehicle office has pleaded guilty to accepting more than $11,000 in bribes.
A yearlong study by the Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles is recommending a closer examination of the fitness of elderly motorists and the granting of legal immunity to people who provide information to the state about those who might not be fit to drive.