- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Virginia Hospital Items
Doctors say it is unlikely that former Vice President Dick Cheney got special treatment when he was given a new heart that thousands of younger people also were in line to receive.
Former Vice President Dick Cheney had a heart transplant Saturday and is recovering at a Virginia hospital, his office said.
Conjoined twin girls from the Dominican Republic were recovering Tuesday at a Virginia hospital after undergoing complicated, nearly daylong surgical procedures to separate them.
An obscure provision tucked into the federal health care law has turned into a jackpot for Massachusetts hospitals, but officials in other states are upset because the money will come from their hospitals.
Again and again, 12-year-old Brianna Bowens cautiously pokes the human eyeball. On purpose.
Gov. Bob McDonnell dodged potential charges of hypocrisy when he vetoed a bill broadly approved by the General Assembly that would have raised Virginia's cap on medical-malpractice awards.