- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Virginia Polytechnic Institute And State University
Virginia Tech coaches attended a New Orleans Saints practice on a preseason coaches' retreat.
The Hokies went three for three with the Edmunds brothers Thursday as Tremaine committed to Virginia Tech.
The odds makers don't see an ACC Championshp coming to Blacksburg or Charlottesville this year.
The All-ACC team was announced Wednesday and three Hokies made the cut.
Even with Florida State's expected dominance, Virginia Tech managed to crack the preseason ACC polls.
The Seminoles were picked as the overall league champions by 104 media members and received 109 first-place votes in the Atlantic Division. The Coastal Division was muddier, with four teams separated by 44 points.
Though the offense looks improved in almost every position, the Hokies are still in need of a starting quarterback.
Senior Willie Byrn set a high bar for the 2014 Hokies at ACC media days.
The game will mark Virginia Tech's fourth appearance at FedEx since 2004 and West Virginia's third, including a scheduled 2016 game there against BYU.
After a 12 year hiatus, the storied rivalry between Virginia Tech and West Virginia will finally be renewed at FedEx Field.
Players that starred at Memphis, New Mexico, Tennessee and Penn State highlight the Wizards upcoming draft workout on Saturday.
A new mobile app created by a survivor of the Virginia Tech shootings in 2007 is being launched at West Virginia University.
Former Virginia Tech recruit TJ Lang has signed to play for Auburn.
The Chicago Bears and first-round draft pick Kyle Fuller have agreed to a four-year contract that includes an option for a fifth season.
The 5-foot-11, 190-pound Fuller started 42 of 50 games at Virginia Tech and had 129 solo tackles along with six interceptions, 21 pass break ups and four forced fumbles in his career. He had 24 tackles, broke up 10 passes and picked off two in nine games last season.