- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Perhaps we're not as free as we think
Topic - Virginia Polytechnic Institute And State University
Even with Florida State's expected dominance, Virginia Tech managed to crack the preseason ACC polls.
Though the offense looks improved in almost every position, the Hokies are still in need of a starting quarterback.
The Seminoles were picked as the overall league champions by 104 media members and received 109 first-place votes in the Atlantic Division. The Coastal Division was muddier, with four teams separated by 44 points.
Senior Willie Byrn set a high bar for the 2014 Hokies at ACC media days.
After a 12 year hiatus, the storied rivalry between Virginia Tech and West Virginia will finally be renewed at FedEx Field.
The game will mark Virginia Tech's fourth appearance at FedEx since 2004 and West Virginia's third, including a scheduled 2016 game there against BYU.
Players that starred at Memphis, New Mexico, Tennessee and Penn State highlight the Wizards upcoming draft workout on Saturday.
A new mobile app created by a survivor of the Virginia Tech shootings in 2007 is being launched at West Virginia University.
Former Virginia Tech recruit TJ Lang has signed to play for Auburn.
The Chicago Bears and first-round draft pick Kyle Fuller have agreed to a four-year contract that includes an option for a fifth season.
The 5-foot-11, 190-pound Fuller started 42 of 50 games at Virginia Tech and had 129 solo tackles along with six interceptions, 21 pass break ups and four forced fumbles in his career. He had 24 tackles, broke up 10 passes and picked off two in nine games last season.
The Arizona Cardinals finally made their much-anticipated move at quarterback in the NFL draft, selecting Virginia Tech's Logan Thomas in the fourth round on Saturday.
The Minnesota Vikings have taken three defensive players in the seventh round of the NFL draft: Connecticut defensive tackle Shamar Stephen, Georgia Tech linebacker Brandon Watts and North Carolina cornerback Jabari Price to aid a unit that was one of the league's worst last year.
The Cardinals drafted Virginia Tech quarterback Logan Thomas with their fourth round selection, hoping to groom him behind Carson Palmer.
Kyle Fuller thinks he is stepping into an ideal situation with the Chicago Bears.