- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Virginia State Route 267
Latest Virginia State Route 267 Items
A scofflaw of Northern Virginia's Dulles Toll Road got a dose of reality this week when he was taken to court over $202,000 in penalties.
Virginia Attorney General Kenneth T. Cuccinelli II says he's not inclined to put any additional state money into Metro's 23-mile extension to Washington Dulles International Airport absent proof the dollars would be spent wisely.
Virginia Attorney General Kenneth T. Cuccinelli II could end up arguing this week to effectively uphold a project the Republican gubernatorial candidate has opposed since his days as a state senator.
The 1960s was a trendsetting decade that revolutionized the culture and society of the United States in a variety of ways.
Toll lanes opened for the first time on the Capital Beltway Saturday, providing a disturbing glimpse of the future of infrastructure development. Virginia's Interstate 495 Express Lanes project adds desperately needed capacity to the congested route, which will ease commutes for drivers -- but only if they pay up.
Commuters may have shorter drive times on the Virginia side of the Capital Beltway with this weekend's opening of 14 miles of four high-occupancy toll lanes -- a milestone public-private partnership that is one of the biggest transportation projects of its kind in the country.
Van Metre Homes is building 159 condominiums at Mercer Park Metropolitan Flats and Towns at Stone Ridge, a planned community in Aldie. Community amenities include swimming pools, a clubhouse, a fitness center, tennis courts, basketball courts, walking and biking trails, an outdoor amphitheater and the Stone Ridge Village Center.
Former Virginia Gov. Tim Kaine acted within his authority when he decided in 2006 to transfer the Dulles Toll Road and management of the Dulles rail project to the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA), Attorney General Kenneth T. Cuccinelli II said Tuesday.
Virginia lawmakers handed Gov. Bob McDonnell a series of defeats on Monday, rejecting budget amendments made by the governor that some argued would delay the state's contribution to Phase 2 of the Dulles rail project and would have made it more difficult for state employees to receive one-time 3 percent bonuses.