- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Vish Puri Items
It's very difficult to resist a book about a deadly butter chicken, especially when it boasts characters such as Face Cream, Tubelight and Chanel No. 5, who are also in pursuit of a stolen moustache.
If you ignore the title that suggests a bodice ripper, Mary Higgins Clark's "Just Take My Heart" is a well thought out mystery and has a nice twist to it because a transplanted heart is a key to the plot.