- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
Latest Vish Puri Items
It's very difficult to resist a book about a deadly butter chicken, especially when it boasts characters such as Face Cream, Tubelight and Chanel No. 5, who are also in pursuit of a stolen moustache.
If you ignore the title that suggests a bodice ripper, Mary Higgins Clark's "Just Take My Heart" is a well thought out mystery and has a nice twist to it because a transplanted heart is a key to the plot.