- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
- Yemen defense ministry rocked by suicide bomber, gunfire
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
- Mystery deepens over radioactive cobalt-60 stolen in Mexico
- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
Vladimir I. Lenin
Latest Vladimir I. Lenin Items
Obamacare has blown up on the launch pad. People are having their health plans canceled, and they are now stranded, unable to replace their old insurance policies with new plans purchased through the insurance exchanges because the Obamacare website is dysfunctional.
We fought for freedom from European monarchs 200 years ago, but are coming perilously close to subjugating ourselves again to the authority of foreign powers. Recently, Sens. Tim Kaine and Mark R. Warner, Virginia Democrats, and Sens. Benjamin L. Cardin and Barbara A. Mikulski, Maryland Democrats, were among 46 senators who voted in a nonbinding test vote to enter into the U.N. Arms Trade Treaty.
In Hollywood, it's easier to be a drug addict, drunk driver or adulterer than it is to be a Republican. The liberal power structure is ready to forgive any crime except the casting of a vote for a right-of-center candidate. Actors or musicians who dare associate themselves with the GOP put their careers at risk.
The worst-kept secret of the Republican National Convention was revealed Thursday evening, when Hollywood legend Clint Eastwood took the stage to lend his magnetism and distinctively gravelly voice on behalf of GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney.
"Spies and Commisars" serves up a rich witch's brew of intelligence intrigue and chicanery, bubbling with rogue characters who changed names (as well as claimed nationalities and mistresses) about as often as most folks change socks.
Dao Quoc Huy and his wife joined other anxious parents camped outside Thuc Nghiem primary school at 3 a.m.
Lenin's notorious name has returned to a public spot in Eastern Europe: the Gdansk shipyard where Lech Walesa led his anti-communist movement. Though just for a film set, the move has sparked emotions.
With the recent commencement in France of the socialist campaign for president, Francois Hollande confirmed the shallow, phony discord of the self-hating political left.
U.S. intelligence agencies are busy assessing the new power structure emerging in North Korea as Kim Jong-un, son of the late Kim Jong-il, takes over.