- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Vladimir Konstantinov
Steve Oleksy won his first championship there. Troy Brouwer played his first playoff series there. Alex Ovechkin is facing one of Russia's greatest players. Tune in to Caps-Red Wings now!
Art by former Detroit Red Wings defenseman Vladimir Konstantinov, who was left with disabling brain injuries following a 1997 limo crash, is being displayed to raise funds for an organization that supports people with such injuries.