- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
Topic - Vladimir Tarasenko
Patrick Kane had his shot all along. Same for his dazzling puck-handling skills and the vision that sees the plays before they happen.
The Chicago Blackhawks felt the repercussions of Brent Seabrook's hit on David Backes again on Sunday.
Vladimir Tarasenko and St. Louis were in trouble Saturday before a vicious hit by Chicago defenseman Brent Seabrook provided an opening for the Blues.
The St. Louis Blues have ruled out forward T.J. Oshie for their playoff opener against the Chicago Blackhawks, but Vladimir Tarasenko is set to return after missing 15 games with a broken thumb.
With Vladimir Tarasenko and T.J. Oshie both out of the St. Louis Blues lineup, captain David Backes stepped up to fill the void.
The St. Louis Blues just continue to roll - especially against the Nashville Predators.
To stay a step ahead of goaltenders, T.J. Oshie mixes up his shots in shootouts.
After the St. Louis Blues let a two-goal lead get away, Vladimir Tarasenko made sure they skated off with a win.
EDMONTON, Alberta (AP) — The St. Louis Blues keep finding ways to win, even when they aren't on top of their game.