- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
- Md. parents accused of locking up autistic twin sons
- Dancing Kim Jong-un video sparks North Korea fury
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Vladimir Vasiliev
"All residents of our country need to realize that we will have to live under the threat of terror for a long time to come," Mr. Vasilyev said.
Meanwhile, Vladimir Vasilyev, the head of parliament's security committee, told reporters after the closed-door briefing that at least two people have been arrested on suspicion of involvement in the bombing.