- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - Vladimir Vasiliev
Meanwhile, Vladimir Vasilyev, the head of parliament's security committee, told reporters after the closed-door briefing that at least two people have been arrested on suspicion of involvement in the bombing.
"All residents of our country need to realize that we will have to live under the threat of terror for a long time to come," Mr. Vasilyev said.