- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Vladimir Vasiliev
"All residents of our country need to realize that we will have to live under the threat of terror for a long time to come," Mr. Vasilyev said.
Meanwhile, Vladimir Vasilyev, the head of parliament's security committee, told reporters after the closed-door briefing that at least two people have been arrested on suspicion of involvement in the bombing.